Chat buttons…? (also valid between users??)
Chat with your website visitors via their favorite channels.
Show a chat button on the bottom of your site and communicate with your customers.
In the first place because it’s not Suckerberg. And also because it’s European, non-profit AND simply because it also works much better, faster and nicer than wassap.
Thumbnail seems to be appearing when posting Europa.is pages on Telegram, but just in case keep an eye on it.
All the Telegram related WP plugins
First and most plugins by Manzoor Wani.
Login & Register with Telegram is already working, but can be improved.
Goto Appearance > Widgets and click/drag WP Telegram Login and place it where you want it to be.
Shortcode: [wptelegram-login button_style=”large” show_user_photo=”1″ corner_radius=”15″ show_if_user_is=”logged_out”]
Display the Telegram Public Channel or Group Feed in a WordPress widget or anywhere you want using a simple shortcode.
- Provides an ajax widget to display channel feed
- Ajax widget contains a Join Channel link
- Pulls updates automatically from Telegram
- and more…
Goto Appearance > Widgets and click/drag WP Telegram Widget and place it where you want it to be.
[wptelegram-widget num_messages=”5″ widget_width=”100″ author_photo=”auto”]
1. Post to Telegram
- ? Send posts automatically to Telegram when published or updated
- ? You can send to a Telegram Channel, Group, Supergroup or private chat
- ? Supports multiple Channels/chats
- and much more…
How to create a telegram bot.
Integrate WordPress with Telegram
- New comments, Recovery mode, Auto core update, Users login, Register a new user notification
- Search in WordPress post types
- Send post types manually or automatically to Telegram channel
- Display Telegram channel members count with shortcode
- Connect WordPress profile to Telegram account
- Two Step Telegram bot Authentication
- and much more…
Telegram bot by Marco Milesi[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Facebook” tab_id=”Facebook”][vc_column_text]Simply because it’s unavoidable (for now), the FB debugger to assure thumbnail when sharing [/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Whatsapp” tab_id=”Whatsapp”][vc_column_text bb_tab_container=””]Whatsapp is a problem!
Thumbnails don’t appear and no-one seems to have a solution (long, boring, useless searches)
Maybe this? Have to check: [/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row]