The Global Climate Strike (15 march 2019) to bring awareness about the Climate Emergency out to the streets. It was the first of these strikes that will continue until governments and big industry listen to the science, the IPCC report of 2018, and offer real changes to comply with the Paris agreement of 2015.
Several interviews with people in Milan with questions like:
- Since when are you aware of the climate crisis?
- What made you become aware?
- Do governments and media pay enough attention?
- Do you think the mass destruction of nature (Ecocide) should be considered a crime?
- Do you think this shared awareness for Climate, Nature and Planet, can be a new starting point for a better Europa?
Dit vind je misschien ook leuk
Pagina 1 van 3